To provide company for traders, sharing ideas, discussing setups, supporting each other and improving skills in technical analysis and trade management.
Whenever possible, to alert for a good setup – something for everyone in the group to do.
From around Frankfurt Open (07:00 UK time) to an hour or so after London Close (16:30) … but chat remains open 24 x 7
Instruments Traded / Reviewed
DAX and DOW M1 – takes up most of the chat
FX (main pairs) / Indices / Commodities – H1 and D1 (or other TFs, if someone sees a really nice setup)
General Points and Preferences
- General chit-chat is kept to a minimum around key trading times: LO and NEO, or when there are setups forming.
- Use quiet times to ask general questions about trading
- Say ‘good morning’ by all means, but there is no need to say good morning back to everyone; nor follow up with ‘how are you?’ blah blah … you can just ‘high-five’ the salutations– this cuts down on the noise when everyone is analysing charts for the day ahead.
- MT4 Weblinks are used to share chart pictures, rather than images which just use up hard drive space and are a pain to open. Please explain why you’re sharing a chart pic – rather than just paste it into the chat.
- Everyone is super-friendly to each other and we’re non-judgemental.
- Trading is not a competition.
- Expletives are used, from time-to-time – if this offends you then look away. However, swearing should be kept to a minimum.
- We humourously talk about making and banking ‘beers’ – instead of pips or monetary values. FTGs and WCS are often-used acronyms, along with the abbreviated names for trade setups, like W4TLBT ... all is explained when you join.
- No one likes a pip-bragger … if you didn’t call the setup but had a good trade, then that’s for you to know. If you called it, then by all means talk through your management of the trade, as it progresses, through to conclusion; then feel free to share a chart pic showing your trade and the R:R, for the benefit of others. We all learn from the successful trades. Likewise share failed trades, if you think it’s of value.
- Squiggly line indicators are banned! We only use eWH and, complementary indicators, to make informed trading decisions.
The cost of monthly membership is incremental, depending on the number of members. Pricing is designed to keep numbers relatively low whilst encouraging serious traders. So, as membership numbers increase, so does the cost of new membership – but the price you pay on joining will remain fixed – subject to annual reviews.
Please email to request the current price, or click on the subscribe button below.
As a bonus, for being a member of the group, in addition to the new friends you'll make, you will receive the following: -
- The 'Compendium of eWH Trade Setups' -detailing over 20 different setups and the acronyms that we refer to in the trading group.
- The ABC123 indicator (in the second month of membership). It includes an on-the-fly reference to Elliott Wave analysis, which is very useful..
- The Secondary TL indicator – that draws secondary trendlines (nothing fancy but also very useful)..
- Automatic licence extensions for eWH and ATM, when your current licences expire; for as long as you'e a member.
- At least one good trade call, each day, that could more than cover the cost of your monthly membership (subject to your trading size, of course, and how/if you take and manage the trade). But … needless to say … we can’t guarantee that. We have losing trades as well, just because we're normal.
- Plus you get to try any new developments, to existing and future trading tools, before anyone else; and have some input to their development
This short YouTube video will give you an idea of the sort of thing we talk about in the group ...
Prerequisites for joining
- Completion of the Trader Training Course and current active licences for both eWH and ATM (at least two months of both licences remaining)..
- A super-friendly disposition :)
- A commitment to joining for the long-term - we want to build a strong group of traders.